9/2 Florida - 3:30PM
Note to self: Drink and swear less than last time.
9/9 Cincinnati - Noon - The Luau
Leis, palm trees, frozen drinks, and lots of pork.
- Attire: Your best Maize and Blue Cabana-wear
- Food: Pork Belly Hash, Hawaiian-Style Pulled Pork over Fried Rice
9/16 Air Force - Noon - The Canadian
Let's celebrate our neighbors to the north and the carefree lifestyle we provide to them.
- Attire: Mounty hats and hockey jerseys
- Food (subject to change): Pea-Meal Bacon Hash, Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwiches, Poutine
9/23 @ Purdue - 3:30
10/7 MSU - TBA- The Roman
The team went to Italy for Spring Break and became the envy of the rest of the college football world. We will celebrate with a feast of Roman proportions, with intermittent breaks to visit the vomitorium.
- Attire: Togas
- Food (subject to change): Negronis, Aperol Spritz, Appertivo, Polenta Party, Pork Ragu, Sausage & Peppers
10/14 @ Indiana - Noon
10/21 @ Penn State - TBA
10/28 Rutgers Homecoming - Noon - The Old School Pizza Party
Been a while since we brought our yearbooks out and celebrated just how old this group is getting. Bring old yearbooks, pictures, and memories to share.
- Attire: Your oldest Michigan Gear
- Food: Pizzas
11/4 Minnesota - TBA - The Godfather
A celebration of all things Dennis, from his bow legged stance and kmart jerseys of yesteryear, to his ill-advised bumble bee jersey purchase and his inappropriate relationship with Adam.
- Attire: Jean shorts
- Food: Grilled cheese, fried catfish, baloney sandwiches
11/11 @ Maryland - TBA
11/18 @ Wisky - TBA
11/25 Ohio State - Noon - The Game
- Attire: Woodson jerseys
- Food: Breakfast filet mignon with all the fixins