Here's what happened this weekend while you snuck in 40 drinks at last call:
- Fall camp commences today. Listen man, we've been around the block together many times. We've won that pre-season paper Big Ten Championship and pre-season paper National Championship more than anyone. This year, we ran away with it. Typically (read: always) that's a recipe for disappointment. However, the team is not backing down from the lofty predictions. They have seemed to take on the personality and confidence of their Coach, which I can't imagine being anything but good.
- On the flip side, tough to get all gaga over a team that doesn't have a quarterback, as the battle for signal caller re-ignites between O'Korn and Speight today. Tough to judge, and might be tough to deal with as the season progresses with our fairweather fanbase. Handling demands to play the backup as soon as the starter shows a hint of weakness won't be fun.
- Jordan Kovacs made it to Hollywood.
- Jehu Chesson's mystery injury was that he tore his PCL in the bowl game.
- Buckeyes are classy. So are their moms.
- Isaiah Livers, a four star forward, has committed to John Beilein over Michigan State.
- Go get yourself a copy of Enthusiasm Unknown to Mankind...it's beautiful.