The internets you missed while watching the ultimate douche coach his team to the sweet sixteen.
- The Prez had a slip of the tounge on Jay Leno, dropping a "special olympics" joke when referring to his bowling game. This prompted the guy that bags my groceries to challenge Obama to a bowling match. Seriously, this guy actually bags my groceries, and now he's on TMZ. [Deadspin - Special Olympian]
- Spectacular flashback article in the daily on 1989. Would have been a bit more meaningful before we got eliminated by the gingerbread man, but it's nice nonetheless. [Michigan Daily - 1989 and Beyond]
- Ann Arbor was ranked the city with the 5th highest quality of living by MSNBC. [Ann Arbor Chronicle - A2:Ranking]
- Michigan got the one-seed in the East in the NCAA Hockey Tournament. They'll face off against Air Force on Saturday at 3pm in Connecticut. [Maize N Brew - NCAA Hockey]
- I've always wanted to be a Jayhawks fan. Here's the Thursday/Friday schedule: [Maize and Blog - NCAA Tournament Times and Announcers]