Those who can't do, link.
- The Rose Bowl, which we used to go to with some regularity, is getting a renovation. Cost? $150 million...$100 million less than our renovation. Great news though: concession stands will increase in number by more than double, allowing me to get a giant nacho and soda much quicker after I throw up at halftime.
- Nebraska has ended its licensing deal with the father of their QB. Ya...they had some kind of apparel licensing agreement. Did I miss this controversy? This all seems very weird in a totally illegal NCAA way. So lets all welcome Nebraska to the Big Ten...they're already cheating like Ohio State.
- 13 Iowa football players were hospitalized with a muscle disorder from working out too hard. What? Somebody call Mike Rosenberg.
- Hokemania is running wild on the recruiting scene... AnnArbor.com covers the latest verbals | Puns galore from Maize N Brew | Tim says "every prospect goes blue" on mgoblog | Freep discusses a recruiting "growth spurt" | Boiled Sports looks at Russell Bellomy's de-verbal from the other side
- We play Michigan State in basketball tomorrow. Has this game ever been less hyped up?
- Also, MSU has signed up to lose to North Carolina on an aircraft carrier next year. Maybe they'll have Korie Lucious back by then.
- Next time you think about that $40 parking spot for a Michigan game...remember this.
- Score one for dog haters like me...Vick got a new endorsement deal.
- Best quote from the Cutler controversy.