So I kinda took a half day on Saturday. And you know when you take a half day, and then it rolls into the next day (lazy Sunday), and then you just want to go to bed on Sunday night instead of posting and you figure you can do it at lunch or right after work...but you forgot you are travelling for work and you won't be able to post until late Monday night? No? Oh. Well, that's what happened. So you only get five links to click through today. Sue me.
- The Big Ten power rankings...Michigan is #1 of the bowl eligible teams. [ESPN-Big Ten Power Rankings]
- The MGoBlog recap of whatever that was on Saturday. No...I'm not complaining about a big win. I'm complaining that last week wasn't similar. I'm also still complaining about the offensive gameplan for the Alabama game. [MGoBlog - I Got Jingos]
- MVictors hands out Dr. Sap's Decals for the UMASS game, and gives you the best Funchess pic of the young season. [MVictors - Dr Sap's Decals]
- Superfan retired, and other non-umtailgate tailgate news from the artists formerly known as the Ann Arbor News. [AnnArbor.com - Scenes From UM-Football Tailgates]
- This is what I do after I unload the trailer...before you guys get there. [Tailgating Ideas - Jerry King Tailgate Cartoon]