'Tis Ohio State week. And as poop stained as the marbles may be, this Saturday is still for all of them.
What you may have missed over the weekend while you were "bringing the heat."
- Michigan Against the World provides us with some OSU memories, and reminds you that Nothing Else Matters...which includes Chad doing the soulja boy dance in an animated gif for the ages.
- The Dead Schembechlers, now known as the Bastard Sons of Woody, may be making an appearance this weekend in AA. [Band is hinting at UM gig - DetNews]
- Mark Snyder says we need a little Dutch Boy, and he's not referring to Doug Dutch. [UM Talking Points - Freep]
- Nothing warms my heart like shattered dreams. [BuckeyeXtra - Columbus Dispatch]
- The definition of grasping at straws. [It's Not Over Yet - Buckeye Battle Cry]
- When you glance at 1000+ posts from 200+ websites every day, sometimes things catch your eye...like Charlie Weiss having email and phone conversations with ChristCrist. [Wearing O' the Green - Blue-Grey Sky]
- It's 1991...and Herbstreit feels the wrath of a Tony Henderson splash. Don't let Herbie fool you...he hates us. [Realest of the Week - The Realests]
- Eight in a row for Michigan Hockey after a sweep of Alaska. [Weekend Recap... - Blog That Yost Built]
- The hot dog griller brought to you by MZone. [Latest Tailgate Accessories - MZone]