What you missed this weekend while creating the ultimate pile of swine:
- The man himself speaks... RichRod on Sportscenter courtesy of Varsity Blue. Tears included, so beware if you are looking for your coach to be too tough to cry. Oh, and West Virginia is a bunch of assholes. Leave those kids alone.
- The most overrated recruiting class of 2008 goes to Michigan State. MGoBlog breaks down how what Drew Sharp calls "a great foundation" class is actually somewhere in the bottom quarter of the Big Ten.
- Stop the presses, as I somewhat agree with a Buckeye. Bob Hunter, who has no neck whatsoever, wrote a little article stating that we all may need to check ourselves and back off of Terrelle Pryor. Ya, maybe. As long as he agrees to stop calling press conferences.
- That limited legal skirmish you all know so well, Rod v. WVU, looks like it will be presided over by a jury of our coach's enemies. Despite motions to move it out of the backwoods and into civilization, it will take place in West Virginia. I hope he goes all Carl Lee Hailey on 'em. Yes they deserve to be coached by Bill Stewert and I hope they burn in hell.
- This class we got...this is some kinda class, with or without TP. From the Bleacher Report:
Ricky Barnum(OG) Rivals 5th Center, ESPN 4th Guard, Roy Roundtree(WR) Rivals 44th Wide Receiver, ESPN 104th Wide Receiver. Michael Shaw(RB) Rivals 7th Running Back, ESPN 77th Running Back. Barnum, Roundtree, and Shaw are three signing day steals by Rodriguez and the Wolverines. Barnum was set on Florida, Roundtree with Purdue and Shaw with Penn State.
- I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Michigan won a basketball game. Tarek says I'm fair-weather. Tarek also cheered the Spartans when they played against Wisconsin in 1996.