Here's what you missed while watching the Tigers go over .500...
- Sparty lovers think the open tryout plan will work out better for him (ha), but if I were Drew Neitzel, I'd be changing in my dollars for Euros. [Neitzel Goes Undrafted - Spartans Weblog]
- Interesting article on Gary Stewert, the guy that does the screen printing on Michigan bowl jerseys, and has done so since the 1986 Fiesta Bowl. [Sportsarama - Sturgis Journal]
- This would change tailgating drastically, and for only $1 million. [Terra Wind Amphibious RV - Uncrate]
- MGoBlog is selling the 2008 edition of Hail to the Victors. You need it, so buy it. [Hail to the Victors 2008 - MGoBlog]
- The Wizard of Odds discusses The Linebacker Lounge. I only bring this up because following the 1998 loss to Notre Dame, I puked on the wall of this bar from a combination of beer, dip, and the team shitting the bed. [The Wizard of Odds - The Linebacker Lounge]
- Sparty is playing at Ford Field next year against Western Michigan. [Spartan Football to play at Ford Field in '09 - Scout.com]
- Freep covers just how average the Wolverines are going to be next season. [Average Big Ten team? - Freep.com]