The largest grill ever to adorn the tailgate has been assembled. If I can drag it behind my car, I'll have no problem getting it to the corner of Stadium and Main. I can't even figure out how to properly dispose of the packaging. Can't wait for Johnny Cleveland and The Hammer to life it into the Sequoia.
In other news, the addition of the Big Ten Network to Comcast is the bain of my existence. I can't turn it off. This afternoon, I watched Michigan State's last victory in the Big House (circa 1990), and despite already knowing the controversial outcome, got pissed all over again...just like I did in 8th grade.
Anyway, here's what happened this weekend while I fired up 8 burners with two propane tanks within my apartment....
- Want some optomism for the coming season? Learn to love Jeff Sagarin. [Jeff Sagarin Ratings - USAToday.com]
- Want some pessimism? Morgan Trent is your anchor. [In 12 Months... - MLive.com]
- MLive.com gives a look into Grant Town, West Virginia since RichRod's departure. [MLive via MVictors]
- The 2-deep depth chart...released and in graphic form for printing.
- The 2008 Football Media guides brought to you by Michigan Football Saturdays.
- Not related to Michigan, but by far the best pre-season article title. [Hogs Relying on Dick... - Foxsports.com]
- Varsity Blue brings you recaps of the high school performances of future Wolverines. [Friday Night Lights - Varsity Blue]
- We hope and pray for another miracle by the Mountaineers...to deaden the effect of our own misfortunes. [How to follow Michigan? - YahooSports]
- Wolverine castoff Marques Slocum is Deadspin Hall of Fame nominee. As a Wolverine fan, you can take pride in this...but only as much as you take pride in Jamal Crawford's NBA career.
- Last week, we got a kicker. Haven't been this excited since we inked Nate Delong.