Here's what happened on the internets on the only relaxing weekend you will have until Thanksgiving.
- Northwestern moves to 4-0 for the first time since 1962, which coupled with a tenacious Toledo team giving Fresno State all they could handle, makes you think that Ohio State may be the last game of the season.
- You can always look to the future to calm your fears, right? Craig Roh is the latest big name recruit to verbal to the Wolverines. The DE celebrated with 7 tackles, 2 sacks, and a 60-yard interception return for a TD, which is part of another great prep week for our recruits...summarized per usual by the fellas at Varsity Blue.
- Hey, when Ball State and Indiana face off against each other, you can throw out the record books. You can also throw bottles, cans, and other debris...then get arrested.
- Speaking of arrested, Iowa has now had 19 players wear the bracelets since April of 2007. The latest genius is Desmond Moses, who was locked up for public intoxication not long after Iowa's 21-20 loss to Pitt.
- Apparently, we would "flat out kill for" Dan LeFevour right now. Drew Sharp writes that he is the best college quarterback in the state of Michigan. Drew likes to piss me off, so I can't believe I'm linking his shitty prose, but he reeled me in with this gem: "And if Jon Kitna throws another three fourth-quarter picks Sunday in San Francisco, that scope broadens."
- Michigan vs. Oakland at the Palace...should be super duper. But hey, how about some value added...you also get to see Central Michigan vs. Robert Morris. More details/ticket info from UMHoops.
In website news, the pictures are almost done....I know you miss the random photo.