Here's what happened around the internet while the people at Ann Arbor's German Park tried to sell you on the idea that it was a Chaplin mustache back then:
- Remember our favorite turncoat and family values lover Justin Boren? Well his little brother Zach goes both ways. Innuendo intended.
- Something happened on the way to Pasadena for the Spartans...Black Heart Gold Pants celebrates it, The Only Colors picks up the pieces. And I laugh maniacally.
- Big win for OSU on Saturday over Indiana in their quest for that Leaders Division trophy and the AP National Championship. I remember when we used to have shootout wins over Indiana. I remember when I was delusional about the defense, using injuries as the excuse. I remember when RichRod addressed the defense in a special meeting. Now Urban's doing it.
- Illinois Blowout Roundup: Rittenburg: Michigan looking ahead to MSU | More Rittenburg: Purdue and MSU are in deep shit | MGoBlog Ace: Bliss | TTB: Every running back had a good game except Fitz | Maize and Brew: Woodshed | AnnArbor.com has an awesome Denard pic | MGoBlog Brian: Annual Denard vs. Illinois injury scare
- And finally....some cool pics of what it looks like when the band stops playing.