Some of these are pushing a week old, the result of having a plan to put together a weekend roundup post last week Monday....then it got pushed to Wednesday....then, well, shit happens and here we are a week later.
- Mgovideo has a link to the Burke-Sullinger love fest from last week's The Journey on BTN. Dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria.
- Did you get a ticket for the Michigan-Alabama season opener in Dallas? No? Well, apparently we've sold out our allotment, so your kinda screwed.
- ESPN's Big Ten blog is counting down the top 25 players in the Big Ten, and Fitz comes in at #25.
- Junior Hemingway got some of his Sugar Bowl swag jacked, as well as some other valuables, while visiting home last week.
- Greg Mattison is the Big Ten recruiter of the year according to rivals. Dude is The Closer.
- Read the post "Not All Spreads Are Alike" on Eleven Warriors and tell me you don't feel that Rodriguez feeling coming on in Columbus.
- The NHL Winter Classic, Wings vs. Leafs, is going down at Michigan Stadium on New Years Day....with beer. The GLI will also be outdoors at Comerica Park.