What you missed around the internets while you watched tv with your dog:
- They're going to open a Culver's on Jackson Rd in Ann Arbor, cutting my commute (to the Belleville Rd. branch) by about 15 minutes. With the extra gas money I plan to add an extra scoop to my caramel cashew sundae.
- You knew this already, but SI Swimsuit covergirl Kate Upton loves her some Wolverines...and any chance you have to see an additional picture of her is a good thing.
- The Gopher's have decided that if you're going to play at a Mountain West school, you might as well play like a Mountain West school...which is to say on a Thursday night. All Golden Gopher irrelevancy jokes aside, I'd die for a trip to UNLV with the Wolverines.
- There wasn't a lot of discussion about Ohio State's hiring of Bill Sheridan (yes, Nick's dad...and Michigan assistant from '02 to '04) to be the cornerbacks coach. Now there's no need...he's heading to Tampa Bay Bucs as defensive coordinator.
- The Daily recaps the madness of the morning at Crisler Center...with lots of great pics.
- Some Tuba enthusiasm on campus.
- Hockey swept their series, Michigan beat Ohio State...and chick games even went well. Nice weekend.
- Lost in the shuffle of grabbing eight 4-star recruits over the weekend was the addition of preferred walk-on long snapper Tyler Tokarsky. Ummmmmmm....what?
- 0-star student body tryout winner Jordan Kovacs laughs at 4-stars.