Sometimes I call Monday part of the weekend. That way, I can justify not posting until Tuesday. This typically happens after a loss. Particularly bad losses. Memorable ones. Anyway, here's what happened around the internet while you watched the Hail Mary that wasn't .
- College gameday is headed to Big Ten country...where the worst football in America has been consistently playing for the better part of 10 years.
- The Big Ten Network has reached an agreement with DISH, the official provider of tailgate trailer TV reception...which makes me and Mr. Cooper very happy.
- Game reactions? Game reactions. Maize and Brew gets poetic with "The Phantom Limb," MGoBlog's "Golden Hammer" covers hating Lloydball and needing Lloydball at the same time. Touch the Banner recaps and gives out its weekly awards.
- In other stories of suck... Sparty was able to sneek by upstart (or not) Eastern. Mike Hart was going to really enjoy that. Damn. Meanwhile, Iowa actually fell to a directional Michigan team, as Central nipped them in Iowa City on a buzzer beating field goal. BHGP thinks Ferentz sucks, and has for some time. Black Shoe diaries is excited that they beat Temple, calls Temple little brother, and gives out a lot of high marks for a team that beat Temple 24-13.
- AnnArbor.com has a link post that is titled "Notre Dame may be destined for greatness..." I contend that Notre Dame will struggle to be bowl eligible. Their three wins against the Big Ten are akin to having three wins against the MAC.
- If turnover margin is important, and I am pretty sure it is...then we're in deep shit, like ranked #117 deep.
- Hey! There's hockey! #3!!!!