I neglected to reference the fact that women's hoops beat Sparty on Sunday...my apologies to the title nine set. And beating Sparty is beating Sparty, I don't care if it's a football game, a canned-goods collecting event, or a three-legged race.
- Baseball (0-3) vs. Fordham (0-0) in Port St. Lucie, FL: Heartbreakers abound for baseball last weekend. Michigan lost all three games by one run...the first two were extra innings walk-offs, and the third a walk-off in the 9th. Wow. Sucks. They head to Florida to face Fordham for their season opener. 2pm
- Hockey (10-18-2 / 7-15-2) at Ohio (13-12-7 / 12-7-5): Weekend off last week for Michigan, who is probably still reeling from the 13 goals they gave up in two games to Manti T'eo's boys. Puck drops at 6:35pm on BTN.
- Baseball vs. Fordham in Port St. Lucie, FL: See above. Old-fashioned double-header starts at 11am.
- Hockey at Ohio: See above. Puck drops at 7pm on Comcast Sports.
- Basketball (22-4 / 9-4) at Illinois (20-8 / 7-7): Michigan returns to action after a full week off, so I think it's finally time to put that Sparty game from the week before behind us. And I think we're going to need all that we've got to get past the Illini in Champaign. Tipoff is 1pm on ESPN.
- Women's Basketball (19-7 / 8-5) at #7 Penn State (22-3 / 12-1): SIMULTANEOUS TIPOFF ALERT!!! What will you do? 1pm on BTN.