Here's what happened around the Michigan internets this weekend while you organized your Barbie Dolls:
- Gameday is coming to Ann Arbor for Under the Lights Part Deux. Herbie will continue his "Les Miles will be the head coach" style sabotage by picking us to win...in the hopes of motivating Notre Dame.
- Here's the whole damn basketball schedule from UMHoops. Puerto Rico, Durham, Ames, and Brooklyn are all on the menu before the Big Ten season starts.
- Revenge game #1 is on deck, and we (so far) have not participated in the pre-game banter with the Irish. Also, MeatChicken = Michigan reference. 8th grade insults abound!
- Last year's game in South Bend sucked.
- Maize and Brew posted a very solid twitter roundup from Saturday's action.
- ...and some CMU game action photos from MVictors.
- For the rest of the results from Big Ten country , The Big House Blog has your summary...and a reminder that this conference still sucks.
- Maize and Go Blue takes a first look at Notre Dame.