So, basketball. This roller coaster ride is bound to have some additional peaks and valleys before we can put a final label on it. But to not celebrate the enormity of the last three victories, particularly the one that occurred in East Lansing, would be doing a disservice to top 10 victories everywhere. Therefore, it's a celebration bitches. After a brief December hiatus, we are back in THE discussion. And we are getting very close to always being in that discussion. That's what a successful program is. Copy this plan and use it in Schembechler Hall please. Thanks.
- UMHoops covers the five key plays from Saturday night's victory over the Spartans in the Breslin Center.
- Also from UMHoops, Derrick Walton grew up right before our eyes on Saturday, putting in 19 points.
- USAToday asks if Michigan is a national title contender
- RIP Dave Strack...Cazzie's Coach
- Hockey swept Sparty this weekend, and a late scrum allowed for Maize and Brew to win the internet.
- And finally, Fergodsakes covers all the stuff that I would cover if I wasn't lazy in his weekly grab bag.