Had my first real Harbaugh experience last night at the Nike event. As a 40-year old man, I'm not sure it's acceptable to consider not washing the hand he high fived, but what I experienced was akin to Kramer's reaction to Pam.
- The CFP powers that be adjusted some future playoff dates. Despite the fact that the media machine has convinced you that Harbaugh is about to lead us to 5 consecutive national championships, you probably are blissfully unaware that the National Championship this year is in friggin' Tampa.
- So, you might have heard Michigan is switching from Adidas to Nike. Time to just deal with the fact that there's going to be a silhouette of Michael Jordan on most of the clothing you own for the next several years. The kids love it. And that's what matters.
- Details of the Michigan - Notre Dame contract aren't going to give you any respite from the feeling you had that we got jobbed in nearly every aspect of the deal.
- Admit it, the Tigers have sucked you back in.
- Draymond Green snapchatted his schlong to the world, said he was hacked, then admitted his Spartan education left him too dumb to use Snapchat. This just a few short weeks after his was too dumb to walk away from a bar fight.
- In other Spartan blotter news, Keith Appling is looking to get off on a technicality from his May gun charge.