A roundup of the things that happened while king of excuses Tom Izzo ran out of them.
- ESPN's John Gasaway gives us The 343 teams that will not win the national championship and Michigan is one of them. Wojo disagrees.
- A recap of the tourney from CBS Michigan wins Big Ten tournament: Wolverines at it again with 2nd straight title covers all the bases and has the rights to all the videos you want to see
- MgoBlog says what you wish you had the ability to (like RBUAS used to): Snips, Fingernails, And Spartan Dawg Trails
- All bullshit aside, barring some kind of real craziness, Michigan is going to be a Top-10 team going in to the NCAA Tournament. DetNews: UM vaults to No. 7 in AP poll; MSU drops to No. 4
- And an SBNation-heavy look at what we did to 4 fanbases:
- Black Heart, Gold Pants: Michigan 77, Iowa 71: End of the Line
- Corn Nation: Michigan Stomps Nebraska Basketball In Soul-Crushing 77-58 Loss
- The Only Colors: Roundball recap: MSU basketball ousted from Big Ten Tournament
- Hammer and Rails: Big Ten Tournament 2018: Purdue 66, Michigan 75