Yes, it's been a light posting week. It seems that Captain Funnypants and his Navarre-esque posting consistency took the week off. It's tough to be mad at him...cocaine's a hell of a drug.
We pack up the family truckster and head to Beaver Stadium this week. Beaver Stadium is in Happy Valley, which completes the most blatant piece of sexual innuendo since construction workers selected I-75's Exit 69 to be Big Beaver Road. Well, maybe not themost blatant. It's been a tough week, coming off of the long Saturday tailgate and game, and trying to convince yourself that Mario Manningham is a product of offensive scheme and not a shitload of speed, a devastating first move, and perfect route running. Maybe you, like Sports Illustrated, think that Mario is the team, and without him the sky is falling. Then you woke up Thursday morning, and the sky was actually falling.
"The expectation is for the position, not the player," Lloyd will most certainly say. But I can't imagine you expected that position to net 527 yards and nine touchdowns. Nine touchdowns on 24 receptions. That's the type of stuff that will get you stalked by a 23 year old. Speaking of which, how do I get Lloyd's email address?
Anyway, back to Penn State...
- Founded 1855
- Enrollment 41,289
- Motto: "Making Life Better"
- Michigan is 8-3 all-time against Penn State, including the last seven straight.
- Michigan is 4-1 all-time in Beaver Stadium
- Michigan leads the nation is rushing defense and time of possession
- Mike Hart is the nation's 6th leading rusher
- Penn State's kicker, Kevin Kelly, is 2nd in the nation in field goals per game
- Tony Hunt, the nation's 11th leading rusher
- Paul Posluszny: linebacker who will be looking to add to his 50 tackles on the season