Injury Report Remains Unchanged
"Based on overall instinct, gut, everything, I'm playing next year regardless, whatever it takes, I'm playing. I've told everybody that... It's not worrisome to me at all," said Bass, one of six freshmen who played last year. "I put it in God's hands; whatever happens, happens. I don't believe it is (career-ending); I never will. As long as everything goes according to plans, I'll be playing next year."
Injury concerns seem to still be starting and stopping with Antonio Bass. His future remains in doubt, but apparently his passion does not.From the internet to you, rounding out the weekend that was:
- Carr Can Stay As Long As He Wants from MLive
- Steve is Sick of Being Sick from The Free Press
- Did You Forget About Double D? from GoBlueWolverine
- Zach Transfers to Blue from MGoBlue (file this one under old news in new news on MGoBlue)
- It's Altar Call Time Once Again from UMGoblue.com (file this one under God gone commercial)
- You Should Know What Your Coaches Look Like from ESPN.com
- Added all of the front pages from 2001 Season and Off-Season
- Added all of the pictures from 2000
So it's with great joy that I announce that the full migration from old UMTailgate.com to UMTailgate.com is complete. Still have some finishing touches to put on it, and of course I'm always up for suggestions. Leave me some feedback in the comments section on what you'd like to see on UMTailgate.com.
Also, don't miss this week's upcoming edition of Hard Hittin' Thursdays, where The Hammer will be dropping another first rate interview upon us.