What you missed around the internets while incorporating bacon into your personal life:
- Ollie from Hoosiers once said that progress is "electricity, school consolidation, school remodeling, second farm tractors, second farm cars, hay bailers, corn pickers, grain combines, field choppers, and indoor plumbing." Dave Curtis from the Sporting News says that progress is found in "can't-get-any-worse optimism" which we have plenty of. [Michigan Offense Shows Progress in Spring Game - Sporting News ]
- When in Costa Rica, do as the Costa Ricans do...which is to shoot on site those that try to get pictures of Tom Brady's wedding. [Boom boom - Boston.com]
- Follow Michigan athletics on Twitter? Yes! And follow me too.
- Kirk Ferentz is the best coach in the Big Ten? Maybe. But it's #2 and #3 that should really raise your eyebrows. [Ferentz Tops Rodriguez - SI.com]
- I wish this title was referring to basketball. [History Points to Wolverines rebounding - ESPN.com]
- Just another reason to hate the Yankees. [Joe Girardi Hearts Jim Tressel - Eleven Warriors]
- January bowl games are becoming a dime a dozen. [Alamo Bowl Joins January Lineup - ESPN.com]