Purdue was about an hour further away than I remember. And the time zone doesn't change there anymore. Maybe it never did, I don't know. Also, the away fans were not in the bleachers, at least I wasn't. Plus, Michigan kicked Purdue's ass. Denard didn't throw an interception. Maybe it was all a dream?
Here's what happened around the internets while the coaches decided to make the Big Ten into the Big East:
- Nearly two weeks old, but certainly a good read, John U. Bacon talks of the Irish taking a dump on the rivalry and selling out. My opinion? They sold out long ago. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
- Michigan lives and dies by the turnover, not just game to game, but season to season. What you saw on Saturday was the exact same game you saw at Notre Dame, only without an egregious amount of turnovers. At Purdue...the Michigan Daily states...the turnovers went our way.
- Touch the Banner gives out the Purdue awards. It's become obvious, not just on TTB, but in many other outlets, that the shine has worn off of Fitz. Looks heavy, lost a step, etc, etc. Also, Rawls had some nice mop up time. There's about to be a shift in playing time.
- A Romney ad in Ohio via the M-Zone. I don't really like to get into politics on this blog....wait, just kidding. I'm voting for Romney. The vast majority of the members of UMTailgate are voting for Romney. And you should vote for Romney. Go Blue!
- Boiled Sports cleans up the mess at Ross-Ade.
- UMHoops helps introduce the freshman class for basketball.
- "Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS," said Cardale Jones of Ohio.
- MGoBlog Recap channels the 70's.
- And a recap of recaps and other recaps at Maize and Brew.