Here's what happened around the internets over the weekend while you bought porn instead of ice cream...
- I have always had an affinity for what Kramer would call "a big, juicy van." I never understood why Jerry didn't want to keep it. Someday I will have a new conversion van....someday. And I will live in it, down by the river. And it will likely look something like these. [Tailgating Ideas - Conversion Vans, the Ultimate Tailgating Vehicle? ]
- Fear not football fans, we are also overrated in basketball! [ UMHoops - Michigan preseason #3 in Lindy's, #6 in Athlon ]
- We got our asses kicked, and everybody was watching. [ AnnArbor.com - 7.9 million viewers tuned in to watch Alabama beat Michigan 41-14 in Texas ]
- For anyone that hasn't attended a basketball game in a domed football stadium...like they force you to do at a final four...let me tell you, it sucks. It sucks to watch, and apparently it sucks to play, in such a cavernous venue. Well, ticket availability be damned....they're thinking about moving it to an arena in the future. [ ESPN - Talks of move in early stages ]
- What did we learn in week 2? Nothing new. The Big Ten sucks, and has for the better part of 10 years. You say Spartans or bust? I say bust. [ ESPN - What We Learned in Week 2 ]
- A brief history of Rich Rod and Michigan Football over the last five or six seasons... [ Grantland - The Michigan Man ]