I slept from 3 to 9...(that's pm) on Sunday, which should alert you to the fact that my mental clock is not quite right. Therefore, enjoy this bullet list roundup of the world around the internets that you missed while realizing that you are never going to be able to go back and change the results of the App State game.
- My dream of watching Garret Rivas kick again is becoming less and less of a possibility. [Team Michigan Down to One Exec, No Players - Crain's Detroit Business]
- So it seems the Columbus Dispatch might have been either heavily exaggerating, or lying for the sake of lying to start up some shit in Ann Arbor. Lloyd says the report that he helped Boren transfer is flat out B.S. Not sure where I stand on this, but I guess we have to take Lloyd's word, right. Stay of execution sir. [That's a Lie - Freep]
- Lloyd attended the Tennessee Volunteer's spring game. Did he attend ours??? (scroll down) [Welcome to Rocky Top - The Wizard of Odds]
- Did you know that Boren is sooooooooooo hell bent on being a Buckeye that he is going to PAY to go to school there? That's right, the Big Ten rules state that a transfer between two Big Ten schools results in the athlete not being able to be on scholarship. What a retard! [Spice to Rivalry - BuckeyeExtra] [Bar Raised on Turncoats - USATODAY]
- Jake goes number one...other Big Ten players have been selected number one, ever heard of them? [No.1 overall draft picks in Big Ten history - MLive]
- Mario went number 95 overall to the Giants....oh, and he got a 6 on the Wonderlick (rumor), which is pretty much the lowest score ever. [Manningham's Lick is Sick - Autumn Thunder]
- No waiting. No Pryor. Rich Rod got his man for next year already. Can't wait for the Feagin - Newsome two man show. Big Ten...you're on notice. [Western Branch QB Newsome Commits to Michigan - PilotOnline]
- More on Newsome from Michigan Sports Center.
- More on Newsome from MGoBlog.